oh what a cutie looking all Swedish!! Happy to see and hear that you're having a great time:) I had a great week home in Norway, but now I'm back to reality and work! Keep enjoying yourself Em<3
very jealous emily! the beaches look beautiful. is the water warm? good luck with your budget. don't rule out breakdancing on a street corner for a little extra $ !!!
Hey guys! So as most of you know I recently arrived in China and will be living here for 10 months working as a teaching assistant through my college. I'm hoping this blog will be helpful in showing you what I'm doing here along with the things I experience and my adventures. Please keep in touch and see you on my blog!!!
2 comments:
oh what a cutie looking all Swedish!! Happy to see and hear that you're having a great time:) I had a great week home in Norway, but now I'm back to reality and work! Keep enjoying yourself Em<3
very jealous emily! the beaches look beautiful. is the water warm?
good luck with your budget. don't rule out breakdancing on a street corner for a little extra $ !!!
Post a Comment