So an interesting fact I discovered today... Babies don't wear diapers here. I was standing at the bus stop last night waiting for a taxi when a little girl came running up to me waving hello and speaking chinese. She was adorable and I waved back politely. Then, just as she turned around to look at her mother I saw that the crotch section of her pants were missing! All I could see was a baby bottom exposed for the whole world to see! I later found out that all small children wear pants like this or don't wear pants at all, they just let it all hang out and go wherever they want! Interesting, but I wouldn't want to be the one holding them when they decided they needed to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, so it's safe to say that you won't be purchasing stock in Chinese Pampers. I'm sure the kids are potty trained much faster.....Love the updates..Kim
thanks for the article... the article said that the crotchless pants are not seen in cities anymore but i've seen 2 babies with them so far and I'm in a city of 8 million!
funny thing is, i bet Huggies and Pampers are MADE IN CHINA!!!
Where was this habit when we were raising children? Think of the diapers we could save! Kepp up the blogging it is great.
Billyum
Post a Comment