Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring breaking it to Korea

Ok so whoever told me that spring break ends when you graduates is quite wrong, you just have to work in academics!  Lucky for me, I get a week long spring break starting this Friday and am traveling to South Korea.  I'm flying into Seoul for 3 days and then taking a train to Taegu, which is south of Seoul and meeting a friend there for another 3 days.  South Korea was never really "on my list" to visit, but being here in Asia has made me want to travel to as many places as possible.  And who knows when I will ever get another opportunity to travel here!

After my South Korean excursion, I will fly back to Shanghai and await the arrival of my Norwegian friend Anette!  She will be flying from Stockholm, Sweden and visiting me for 10 days, we'll travel to Shanghai, Beijing and Nanjing.  I can't wait to see her since it's been over a year the last time we saw each other and be able to explore China with another BLONDE! lol Oh the Chinese won't know what hit them! 
Stay tuned for more on my travels :)


1 comment:

Anette said...

Blonde power! Can't wait to see you again and take over China with you:-) Have a great time in South Korea and I'll see you in 1 week!
Love,
Anette